Helix Steel Micro Rebar Australasia Services
Helix Steel Australasia Pty Ltd is fortunate to have the opportunity to market this cutting edge alternative to conventional steel reinforcement in our part of the world. We are excited to share the benefits of a stronger, faster, easier and cheaper reinforcement system with our customers whilst significantly reducing their construction carbon footprint. We believe that it will have a positive impact on the future use of concrete in all of the countries in which we are now represented.
Helix Steel Micro Rebar has been incorrectly referred to as steel fibre in the industry
- Helix Steel Micro-Rebar design alternative
- Design Support
- Design Software
- Design Software Training
- Independent Certification
- Marked-up Drawings
Application and Field Training:
Your local Agent can provide training and support to:
- Ready-mix Batch Plants
- Training and certification of operators in the correct batching of Helix Micro-Rebar
- OH&S advice and support
- Seamless integration of dosing equipment into the general operations of the plant
- Advice on making a smooth transition to Helix Micro-Rebar
- Advice on the different results that can be achieved with Helix Micro-Rebar, including highly burnished-, broom- and polished concrete finishes
- On-site advice during a first pour
- Advice and guidelines for most effective cutting and grinding procedures of Helix reinforced concrete
Dosing Equipment Services
Dosing equipment can be provided to reduce manual handling and help ensure a consistent concrete mix for any size pour. The following dosing equipment is available:
- Small pours – The Helix Gob Hopper is suitable for small concrete loads. It is easily manoeuvred at the mouth of an agitator truck to dose small loads of Helix reinforced concrete.
- Medium to large scale pours – A Vibratory Feeder or a Ground Based Blower is most suited for medium to large scale pours.
- Large daily volumes – A fully automated rotating dosing machine on negative load cells is available for operations that demand 100m3 plus delivery of Helix reinforced concrete on a daily basis
Dosing equipment is also available for purchase. Contact your local Agent to purchase or hire the appropriate size dosing machine for your next Helix reinforced concrete job.
Need more Information
Please visit our parent company Helix Steel International for more information.